Monday 5 July 2010

MY ALTER EGO

In this post I am going to talk about a person (not a character!) I find interesting in all the possible senses of the word since I was 14 (which means that my interest is strong enough to last for practically 23 years).
I find him physically attractive and I like the way he works: he is imaginative and creative but also a good businessman. He is also a perfectionist (as you can work out from the quality of his work) and he is able to reinvent himself. And in case this is not enough, he has been involved in human right preservation and he has been fighting for environmental causes for years, as mentioned in the following video interview. He has also fought to preserve the Amazon rainforest, that is why I have also attached a PowerPoint presentation about it below.




No comments:

Post a Comment